Anyway so I have decided a little late but I want to document my progress. So this is what I have done so far. I have wanted to get night stands that match for a while now but I couldn't find any that I liked. I wanted them to have drawers or at least one and I wanted them to match our bed. Well we have a log bed that is stained a darker color so it is hard to find any log furniture in that color of stain unless we made it ourselves. Which we could but I didn't want to have to hassle with it so I went searching for something that would look ok but not be log. This is what I found and I love them!
Next I decided that our medicine cabinet needed a makeover. I don't have a before picture but everything was just a mess.
Now everything is labeled and in its own little drawer.My next project had to be figuring out where to put all of the baby clothes we have. I had them in the dresser but just had to many to keep in there so I did what most people do and just got clear bins and labeled them. Not to big of a project but it made me feel much better.
Then I decided that our kitchen cabinets had to be organized. So I found some old shoe boxes and covered them and made our food cabinets have a different look than just everything thrown in.
Before my wrapping stuff was in a closet in one of my guest bedrooms taking up valuable storage space.
After! Now it is all organized in a rack on the back of my craft room door! Much better. On the top I have my ribbon and gift tags. Next row is my tissue paper. Then I have my gift bags and then my wrapping paper. I need to stock up on more wrapping paper!! But there you have it, just a few things that have made my life easier and feel less hectic. Hopefully there will be more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment