Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Paislee Tiffany

So life has been crazy lately with our new little addition. I have been meaning to post some stuff about Paislee but just haven't had a whole lot of time. Paislee was born on April 26, 2013 at 3:48 pm in West Jordan, Utah at Jordan Valley Hospital. She weighed 6lbs 2oz and 18.5 inches long. We signed papers on Sunday April 28, 2013 at around 1:00 pm. We were discharge at 2:30 pm and spent the next 4 days at my mom's house until the ICPC approved us to go home to Wyoming. Once we made it home we had lots of visitors, family and friends couldn't wait to see this sweet angel that we brought home.
She has grown so quickly. It is so true how everyone says that the time flies so just enjoy it. Well this little girl loves to be held and some people say that she is spoiled but I just tell them that she is just loved a lot. I waited a long time to have a baby and I am going to love on her and kiss her and hold her all day long if I want! I love it!
Here are some random pictures from the last 2 months















2 comments:

LiMb FaMiLy said...

I just love that sweet princess Paislee! And I'm so so happy for you guys! I'm sure life is just so perfect with that little angel?

Random Forevers said...

steph she is a DOLL! sooooo happy for you!