Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Letter.....

said this: "Andrew and Stephanie, This letter is to inform you that the adoption committee has reviewed your adoption application materials. You have been approved and placed on our active list."

We haven't been more excited about getting mail in a long time! We were so happy when we read the first line of the letter, we both had tears in our eyes and just hugged each other for a long time. We truly are blessed to have this opportunity. We cannot wait to hold our baby in our arms, we know that Heavenly Father has helped us get to this point and will help us to find the baby that is ours! Thanks to everyone for the support and love throughout all of this. It isn't over we just wait now, I've heard this is the hardest part because we really don't have much control over the process now. So we will keep everyone informed. 
Here are a few pages from our profile I hope you (and the birth families) enjoy them! :D

 
                              

3 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

SOOOO excited for you! Love the pictures and thoughts on each of the pages! Whoever your child is will be so blessed to be in your family!

Joshua and Cameron said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I loved your pages you put together. It made me cry because I know how honest and true every word you said was. I hope and pray that everything goes so well for you two. We love you very much and I miss seeing you everyday!

Steph said...

That is very exciting! I am so happy for you and hope you get a sweet bundle soon :0)