Saturday, April 14, 2012

Conference Weekend (better late than never right?)

We started our conference weekend by going to Logan to the temple and enjoying some good food. We also went shopping. Andrew is such a trooper when it comes to me going into fabric stores, mainly Hobby Lobby, one of my very favorite stores I could spend all day in there and spend a lot of money too. Anyways he was very helpful. Then on Saturday we went fishing with Mike, Millie, and Tyler at Fontenelle. It was really fun, especially since Millie hadn't ever caught a fish with us and she caught the first fish of the day! We all ended up getting a couple fish and having a great time. It is always fun to go spend time with close friends. Here are a few pictures from Saturday.

Andrew and I with one of the fish he caught

Mike and Millie (I thought it was a fun picture)
One of Millie's fish

Mike and Tyler (I'm not sure who caught this one but it's a good picture of them)
One of the fish I caught-Tyler has one on his line in the background so......

We took a picture of our "Double" it was fun.

It was a fun day to spend with friends!

On Sunday Andrew and I went over to my mom and dad's house to watch conference with them and to hang out with family. We have such a great time being with family. Overall it was a great weekend filled with friends, family, temple and church couldn't get much better than that! 

No comments: