Friday, June 1, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Silly me forgot the camera this past weekend so we have no pictures but we did have fun!
Our weekend consisted of :
  • Fishing
  • Wind
  • Kaiser Family
  • Basketball
  • Kickball
  • Wind
  • Rain
  • Snow
  • Did I mention wind?
  • Limb Family
  • Flowers on graves
  • Church
  • Movies
  • FOOD
  • Bocce Ball
  • Camp Fires
  • 4-wheeling
  • Squeaky huntin
We had a great time with our families this weekend. It was nice to get away. Next week is girls camp so wish me luck. Oh I forgot to mention that I am now a PRN nurse at the clinic, which means I get called in when they don't have enough nurses but I can say no if I have plans so that is nice. Anyways I hope everyone else had a great weekend!

3 comments:

LiMb FaMiLy said...

We are bummed we didn't get to see everyone on memorial day, but glad you guys had fun! And yay for the job change :) I hope it will bring fun new opportunities :) and hey, did you say you guys had wind over there? :D

Tasha Limb said...

Luckily we hid from the snow! ;)

Carissa said...

Congrats on your job!! Sounds like you had a great weekend!