Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hunting Season Already???

    Hunting season is already here and Andrew is just as excited as ever.  Hopefully I'll be able to shoot some animals this year, my work schedule is a little crazy right now and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get out and go.  We may just end up road hunting for me this year.  I am going this weekend and next Monday and Tuesday though so wish me luck!!
    Justice went through the temple on Saturday. What a wonderful experience, he couldn't stop smiling and was just so excited to be taking the next step of his life. He is leaving for Hawaii on November 10, lucky little guy! Hopefully we'll get to go back with him when he gets home. 
    We are going to General Conference this Sunday and I am pumped.  Andrew and I have never been so we're excited. Well thats all for now hopefully I will have some time to post during hunting season and get some pictures on here for you all to see.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful Autumn and is enjoying this beautiful weather!

No comments: