Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Monsterous Buck of 2010!

This year for deer hunting we didn't have to get up at 2:00 AM to leave to go to where we were going hunting, no this year we went road hunting. Andrew hasn't gone road hunting since high school and I really wasn't about to get up at 2 again this year. So I had to settle for a little bit smaller buck than last year. 

2010 Deer
                          


2009 Deer

There's not much difference right?? We had fun just being able to go for rides in the truck together.  That is one of my favorite things to do, go for a ride up in the hills and look at all the wildlife.  We saw 6 moose one of the days we went out, and lots of doe and fawn deer, and even more rabbits.  Andrew will probably head to the other part of the state to get a whitetail deer in November but we will be going hunting on the 15th for our elk. Hopefully this year I will be able to get a bull. 

2 comments:

Joshua and Cameron said...

Back a few years ago if someone asked me where i would see my best frind in 5 years i would never say with a gun in her hand killing dear and elk and cutting them up. But i love you nun the less!

Stephanie and Andrew said...

Cami I'm glad that you love me no matter what I'm doing... But I wouldn't have pictured myself hunting or eating wild meat either. I guess its amazing what you'll do for your husband :D Love ya lots