On July 28th I graduated from Weber State University with an Associates Degree in Nursing! Boy it feels good to say those words. It has been a long and hard but very worth it journey to get to this point. Andrew was a saint when it came to being patient and kind with me, my mom was always there to help me when I needed it, and of course I couldn't have done it without my sister and her wonderful family. I had a great time staying with my sister for 7 months and seeing her beautiful kids everyday but it is nice to be back in good old Wyoming, never thought I would say that! Anyways we had my graduation at the Wolf Creek Lodge in Eden, Ut. It was nice but even better to get it over with. Here are some pictures from graduation day!
Andrew and I after I got pinned.
My mom and me!
Dad and me!
My brothers and sister and me!
Destiny, John, Me
Carter, Brooklyn and Ryker
Josh, Trenten, Me, Tasha, Lainee
Grandma Batty and me
My in-laws were able to get away from their mission to make it to my ceremony!
My family!! Thanks for everyone who came and supported me not only at my graduation but throughout all of nursing school, I couldn't have done it without you guys! Love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment