On the airplane to LA
In front of our ship the Carnival Splendor
Hanging out on the main deck
Mini golf was way fun
We ended up tieing the times that we did play
Just us on the ship
We had never done this before so we figured we'd give it a try.
We ended up playing on ten dollars between the both of us for about an hour and a half. It was fun!
Us in front of our room on the first formal night!
Waiting to go on our shore excursion in Puerto Vallarta.
Pepe, Me and Andrew. His whiskers were tickling my face.
The dolphin swim
I love love love this picture of Andrew!
Me in front of Pepe
Andrew thought he was so stinkin cool.
The sea lion show
The dolphin show
Our first cab ride in Puerto Vallarta
Andrew in front of the ship in Puerto Vallarta
Me
This song cost us 5 dollars, but it was fun
Andrew and I at the authentic resturant that cost us $55.
This guy would just pick a random rock and balance them on each other, talk about minute to win it!
I thought these sand sculptures were pretty cool
I thought it was amazing how they could do this out of sand
Andrew was fishing off the dock, surprise surprise!
Andrew and I in Matzalan at a taco shop
The tacos were delicious!!
Cab ride in Matzalan
More gambling, different game this time.
Fishing in Cabo!
Our waiter, Mr. G, Andrew and I on the last formal night.
And finally us in the LA airport we had to wait for 7 hours to get on our plane!
We had a great time and are so excited for when we get to go on another cruise!!
Thanks love for taking me!



1 comment:
Steph, I've been meaning to call you! I keep forgetting but i am going to remember today! I'm so jealous, I bet you had tons of fun! I think that was she ship that my dad and josh played mini golf on and one of them about hit my mom and me with the ball and we were laying on the deck below. I hope you had a blast. love you, miss you tons! (one of these days Brett and i are going to drive up and see you)
Post a Comment