Friday, June 11, 2010

As Of LaTeLy.....

       Life has been busy lately and is only going to get busier for us.  I have a month and a half of school left, in that month and a half I have to finish 135 hours of precepting at McKay Dee on the Cardiovascular unit, and take a lot of tests, but I keep telling myself it will be worth it.  The next 3 1/2 weeks I'll be spending most of my time in Utah so Andrew is going to be a bachelor again for a while.  Andrew has been busy with work and horn hunting.  He hates to be home alone and hates not doing something so he is always out on a hike.  I'm just glad Mike is here to go with him. 
     We have been doing a lot of yard work and garden work lately.  We have strawberries, asparagus, and cantaloupe right now.  We will have more next year when I am actually home to plant some good stuff.  Well other than school and work our life is not that exciting.  Hopefully after I'm done with school I can start working on our house and actually start decorating it.  You would think that I would have it decorated since we've been in here for almost a year now, but everytime I think about it I feel guilty that I'm not doing homework.  So I'll be thrilled to be able to do the stuff I want to without feeling guilty. 
     Here are some pictures of what we've been doing lately!


Andrew after a long day of horn hunting. I guess it paid off.


Andrew and I after a day of horn hunting.

Ruger will run 200 yards just to lay in the snow while him and Andrew are hiking, he's a nerd!!

This was my big find of the day, Andrew was very impressed with me.  It was my first moose shed!

I don't think I've ever seen Andrew so happy, he was estatic when he found this brown match set of moose sheds. 

Some of the horns we found that day.  We had a good time together and had fun driving the four-wheeler around.  





This is just a random day we decided to go fishing.  That was my fish, I thought it was a pretty brown trout!

No comments: