Well I have finished my first semester of my RN year of school, YAY!! I have a couple weeks off before I start again in May and then I graduate at the end of July! School is really stressful not only on me but on Andrew too. Being away from each other has been the hardest thing, so when I came home for this much needed break from school Andrew surprised me with a 7 night Mexican Riviera cruise for graduation. He told me that he figured that by the end of school we will both deserve this cruise. So from August 8th to the 15th we will be chilling on a cruise boat on the ocean!! I'm so excited, I've never been on a cruise so it should be fun.
On this break my goal is to read a book besides a nursing book, I think it will be "The Last Song" I've heard good things about it so I guess we'll see. I also really want to clean up my yard and do some spring cleaning! Wish me luck!!
Well I will hopefully get some pictures of us on here soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment