These past few weeks have been pretty busy for us. We have been elk hunting every chance we get, Halloween has come and gone, we got a new niece and nephew, and Justice had state football. So it has been really fun.
Andrew and I hiking in some nice snowy weather, trying to find some elk.
Andrew's cow, it was a big one.
My elk, it was amazing that I got it but I did, thank goodness!
Me carving my pumpkin. Andrew wouldn't let me get a hold of the camera to get pictures of him.
Andrew did the skull, and I did the witch brewing her potion.... We had fun doing it!
Lainee our new niece.
Hudson our new nephew. They were born about 2 1/2 weeks apart. We now have 18 nieces and nephews. Babies are so fun!
Congrats Rich Rebels on an undefeated season and the state championship, you deserved it!
The seniors and coaches with their state championship trophy!
Mom, Justice and Dad. Justice is so excited to be able to wear a state championship ring!
Congrats buddy we are proud of you! Love ya!
We had a really good time this past few weeks. Being with family and making new memories.
2 comments:
Wow! Nice blogging! I'm proud that you up dated and that I actually got to see it! I love ya sis, call me when you get a minute. ME
Yes you have been super busy, but it looks like good busy! Your new niece and nephew are adorable! You have a lot now.
Post a Comment