Wednesday, November 18, 2009

To finish or not to finish that has been the question.....

Well as you all know I finished my LPN year of nursing this past summer.  Andrew and I have been debating on whether or not I should go on for my RN.  So we decided that I would apply to Weber (because I didn't want to further my education else where) and if I got in then great thats what I was supposed to do and if I didn't then I guess I was supposed to do something else with my life. So I put my application in on the 5th of November and I wasn't supposed to hear back to see if I got in until the middle of Dec.  But today as I was doing dishes getting ready to cut up and package my elk I got a phone call from Weber State Nursing Program and she said that I was accepted and I start on Jan. 4th.  So I will be living with my sister in Morgan for the week and coming home on weekends.  It goes from Jan. to April, I get summer off and from Aug. to Dec. So I will graduate with my RN in December of 2010! Anyways that is our exciting and fun news.  Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey McLaughlin said...

Stephanie that is so exciting!! I am so happy for you! You will be glad you did it!

Tasha Limb said...

That will be so good and you will totally be glad you finished! :) Congrats!