Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hunting Season- Update and Pictures

So for the past month it has been hunting season here in Wyoming. I am still trying to remember all the dates of when every opening is, but I am getting there. Well Andrew and I both got our deer for this year and Andrew got an elk with his bow already. So we have been doing a lot of meat cutting and wrapping! I wasn't sure how I would do hunting but I have enjoyed it so far. I didn't know if I could keep up with Andrew while he was hiking but I did really good and only about died once.
Andrew's elk... '09My deer... '09
Andrew and I with my deer... '09 On our hike out, we were trying to get the waterfall in the background but there was a cliff right behind us and I was a little nervous to get any closer. My first duck, Ruger is such a good little retriever.
Andrew's deer.... '09
Well I will post some more pictures if we get some elk. It seems like winter has taken over here in Wyoming, we didn't get much of an autumn. But what can ya do right, I guess just enjoy it while it lasts. I hope everyone is doing great.

No comments: