Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pictures From Our Weekend!!

Andrew and I fishing at Newton reservior. It was a pretty good day of fishing. I caught 12 perch, and Andrew ended up with about 15. He really wanted a muskie but it didn't happen for us that day, maybe another day. When we were on our way up to the truck the fish and game warden came and had to check all of our licenses. Luckily we all had our licenses!!

Fishing at Newton reservoir on Saturday.


This is the teeny tiny little perch that I caught. I thought it was so cute I had to take a picture.

The fishing slowed down so Andrew and Tyler decided to wrestle!

Our friends Matt and Raelle Cunningham.


I was in the middle of taking this picture when Andrew yelled that it was coming and I just about just nailed in the head, but I dodged it. I ended up with a pretty cool picture though. The frisbee is white so it's kind of hard to see.

Andrew and Mike at Newton reservoir.


This is Andrew and I at the USU vs. Denver hockey game. It was really fun, although they did lose 1-5 but it was a good game!






No comments: