Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Andrew's Birthday!!


Happy Birthday Andrew!!

The flash on our camera wasn't working at this moment so this picture looks a little rough.... But this is Andrew's birthday cake. We didn't have any candles so Amy had some number ones but all she had was a 5 and a 3 so we turned the 5 around to make it look like a 2. :D



The kids were pretty excited to watch uncle unwrap his presents. Chase wanted to just rip into them so bad. It was fun. He ended up getting waders and a zapper for the wii from his parents; a game and a little fishermans book from the boys, Casey and Amy; a nice Browning hoodie from Josh, Tasha and Trenten; my parents gave him Cabela's Big Game Hunter for the wii and the most comfortable camp chair ever. Oh and I gave him a electric razor and I got some pictures from Alaska framed for him to put up on the wall by his fish!


I love this picture of Andrew and the boys. They just love him so much!!!




Andrew really wanted to go ice fishing for his birthday but it was such a nice day that the place that we wanted to go wasn't froze over so we ended up just fishing in the open water for a while. I caught this mack and he caught a few white fish.


The next day we went to Half Moon up by Pinedale. We left the house at 4:30 in the morning to get there by day light. On our way up to the lake we saw a momma moose and a baby moose. I was so excited because the day before that I told Andrew that I wanted to see a moose and we did. The fishing was good. I caught 6 mack and Andrew caught 14. He wouldn't leave until we caught 20 all together, so finally he caught another one and we were on our way home. I was beat so I was ready to get home and take a nap.



One of the 14 mack's Andrew caught at Half Moon.

No comments: