Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Puppy!!!

Andrew and I have been talking about getting a puppy for a few months now. I have been looking on KSL classifieds to see if we could find a good deal and a good puppy. Well yesterday Andrew and I were just chillin at home watching a movie and I was looking online and I found this ad for chocolate lab puppies. There were 9 males and 2 females in this litter. So Andrew called the owner and she talked to him about labs and puppies for a good 30 minutes. Andrew looked at me and said should we go and just look at them? I said yeah we might as well. This was at 2 in the afternoon and the puppies were in Draper, Ut so we had quite the journey ahead of us. We got there and we saw all these puppies. They were all so cute, but there was one that caught my eye and was so mellow and just darling. I picked him up and he just sat on my lap while the lady talked to us for another hour and a half. We told her we would have to talk about it and we would come back that night to give her our decision. Well as you can see we decided to get the puppy and we named him Ruger....like the gun! He is way fun, and didn't whine only once last night to go out to the bathroom. I'm excited to have a friend at home with me while Andrew is at work!! Ruger playing with me on his first day at his new home!

He was sniffing around trying to find something....

This one is my fav. He is so adorable! How can you not just love his little face?!



3 comments:

Tasha Limb said...

What a cute puppy, congratulations on your new addition!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis love the pictures of the puppy. love ya mom

annek said...

What fun!! Rusty just asked me last night when we were going to get a dog...maybe not a for a little while, I like to be gone too much and don't want to bring a dog along with me. Glad you got a cutie, can't wait to meet him!