Thursday, February 9, 2012

A weight has been lifted....

So about 8 months ago Andrew and I really wanted to get a nice truck to be able to haul our boat and camper (when we got one), we started the search for a older Dodge Cummins with low miles. We found the one we wanted after 2 months of searching 2005 Dodge Cummins 61,000 miles and so we ended up getting it. At first I wasn't too excited because I really just like to drive my little car not this huge truck, it was kind of intimidating driving such a huge vehicle. BUT after awhile I got attached, as I always do to things, and I love this truck it really is such a great truck, fun to drive, fast and reliable. So I was happy!
Well in December when we decided to start the adoption process we knew that we would have to sell the truck to pay for the adoption, because there was no way we could afford the truck and the adoption. We put the truck on KSL and we waited and waited. We thought it would sell really quick, but it didn't and of course that put a huge stress on Andrew and I because we knew we couldn't send in our paper work for the adoption until we had the money in our account. So we have been putting off sending in our paper work until the truck sold. We finally got a buyer and the truck is officially gone. Andrew and I have had such a huge weight lifted off of our shoulders, we have confirmation after confirmation that adoption is what we need to do. We knew that the truck would sell when it was supposed to and it did. We are so grateful for the gospel in our lives and the comfort that we receive from Heavenly Father on a daily basis. This process of adoption hasn't been easy and we know it won't get any easier but knowing that we have a loving Heavenly Father guiding us we know we will be able to get through it and hold our baby girl in our arms soon!

No comments: