Andrew left to go hunting in Alaska on Tuesday morning early. He won't be back until next Tuesday night and I was having a hard time with him leaving and not being able to talk to him, because where he is going there is no cell service. So I was kind of a mess Tuesday and pretty much cried all day. I kind of like my husband and I kind of like it when he is home with me. Anyways so I went to work on Wednesday and when I got to work there were these
waiting for me at my desk. All I wanted to do was to go home and give Andrew a big hug and tell him how much I love him, but that will have to wait until he comes back on Tuesday! I can't wait to go pick him up at the airport, I'm getting butterflies just thinking about it!
I am extremely blessed to have such a wonderful husband that is so thoughtful, kind, caring, and my best friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment