Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summer thus far (Picture over load)

Ok so these pictures aren't going to be in order from when they all happened but we have had a great summer so far. We bought a boat, for fishing and pulling tubes and knee boards behind it. So we have been trying to get out with that as much as we can. Our best friends, Mike and Millie, got married in July so we have been thrilled to have them to hang out with. We had some more friends come down and we hung out and camped it was a great time, thanks Maddi and Terrell for coming. We also got the opportunity to go on a camping trip with my parents, it was great. It didn't start out that way but we had a great time!! Also Andrew and I have four wheelers that we love, we have been trying to get out and use them as much as possible too this summer. So we went for a few rides together and it is a blast I love going up in the mountains and just enjoying nature with my hubby! We went fishing and caught our first fish in the new boat, and we also went fishing in our good old trusty green boat that we both love to just go out and have a good time on. Well here are the pictures I hope you all are having a great summer, enjoy the rest of it because it is almost over, Fall is in the air!
First fish on the new boat, Andrew was pretty excited

My fish on the new boat

Mike and Millie enjoying the nice ride

Mike and Millie

Mike's back dive off the boat!! IMPRESSIVE

Mike and Me on the tube ready for some fun!

Andrew loves to knee board and he is pretty good

Me first time getting up on the knee board

I was a little nervous about hitting the wake but I survived

My Mom got up on the knee board her first try, way to go mom!

I love this picture

I got him right after the jump

Fishing in the good old green boat

I caught 4 that night and Andrew caught 2, I was pretty excited!

On our way home from fishing up Naughtan

Terrell on the knee board, he did really well

Maddi was amazing and got up her first try

Me and Maddi on the tube, we thought we were dead for sure! ;)
Maddi holding down the tube oh so well!

Before we left on our 4-wheeler ride

Me on my 4-wheeler Sassy!!

So I don't know if you can see it but I have dirt on my teeth and half way up my face, Andrew thought it was pretty funny!

On top of Sheep Mountain

Looking down over Fontenelle Creek on top of Sheep Mountain

Andrew on his 4-wheeler, he hasn't named his yet!

Stopped for a picnic

Andrew was in the works of marking a tree for us

The end result! I love it!

Well thats the summer in a nutshell. We are off to the Carribean next week for a cruise! I'll post when I get back!

1 comment:

Joshua and Cameron said...

You two are so cute! I wished we lived closer. Have so much fun on your cruise!