On Monday we finally had a day off together that we didn't already have stuff planned. So we slept in, then Andrew woke up and made us breakfast then we cleaned up the house and weeded our garden. Andrew was just itching to get out and do something so we decided to go for a ride up in the hills and take a picnic. I wasn't sure where we were going to have a picinic because of the bugs and all the water everywhere, but Andrew surprised me and took me to the spot where he proposed 3 years ago. He layed out the blanket and we had our little picnic. He leaned over to me and said "Thanks for saying Yes!" and right then my heart just melted. I love this guy more than anything he still makes my heart stop and he is always making me laugh for some reason. Anyways here are some pictures of our little excursion that day.
Trying to get a good picture of us fishing but it was a little difficult!
We had a great day and I am so happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with this man and make many more memories with him!
2 comments:
Thats so fun! I miss you, and I need to hang out with you again!
Sounds like a blast Sister! I love ya! ME
Post a Comment