I have always loved Sundays, not always for the same reasons of course. I used to love them because I got to take a nap and eat and then play games with my family. Now I love them because it gives me time to ponder and pray about my life and the gospel. I came home from church today and wrote my little brother an email and then I started reading the Book of Mormon while I was reading in Alma, it made me think about what matters most in life and then I found this Mormon message by President Thomas S Monson.
I haven't put my testimony on here and I'm not sure why. I heard or read somewhere that the prophet said that if we were to use facebook, blogging, etc we need to make sure that we use it as a source for missionary work and to share our thoughts and testimonies about the gospel. So I'm going to try to be better at being a missionary through my blog.
I know that my Father lives and that he loves me. I know that He sent his beloved son to this earth to pay for my sins and to die for me so that I could return to live with him. I know that my Savior Jesus Christ has felt the pains that I have felt and I know that if I reach out to him he knows how to help me through them. I know that Joseph Smith restored the true and everlasting gospel to this earth for us. I know that President Thomas S Monson is a true prophet that leads and guides us through the tough times of the world today. I know that the Book of Mormon is a true book and if we read and study it, it will be a guide to us throughout our lives. I know that prayer works, I know that if you will pray to Heavenly Father and earnestly ask he will answer. I am very grateful for my husband and that we were able to be married and sealed in the temple. I have such a strong testimony of temples and the blessings that come from keeping the covenants that we make there. I am so grateful that my husband holds the Priesthood and that he can give me blessings when I need them. I am so grateful for the gospel and the role that it plays in my life. I love it and cherish it everyday.
In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment