So in the spirit of Thanksgiving I thought I would post something I am thankful for everyday this week. I'll do two today because I missed yesterday!
Ok first off I am grateful for Andrew and the amazing husband that he is. He never gets mad at me even when I'm so unbareable to live with. Also I am thankful for his job and that it allows me, when we have kids, to be a stay at home mom.
And my second thing, I am so grateful for loving, kind, considerate and great parents. I couldn't survive without the both of them!! They are such a strength and example to me. I am very blessed to be their daughter.
I hope everyone is safe in their travels!
Enjoy the holidays they only come once a year!!
1 comment:
I love it! and I love you! Wish we could see each other more often than once a year. :) I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family. Stay warm. :)
Post a Comment