Sunday, May 10, 2009

MY MOM!!!

My mom is the greatest! She is selfless, would do anything for any one of her children. She would do what ever it took to get to a game or a cheerleading competition/dance competition. She is loving, compassionate, kind, understanding, creative, smart, funny, and christ like. She is the one person that I look up to everyday. She is my best friend. And as my sister would say she is the wind beneath my wings. She is my mom and the best mom anyone could ever ask for. I wish that when I am a mom someday that I will be half the mom that she is to me.
Happy Mother's Day Mom
I love you!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sista you are already better than me you will be a great mom, nurse, wife and successfull in whatever you try. You are my inspiration along with four other special people. You give me strength and make me smile. I love you MORE