Well I'm finally done with this semester it felt like I was never going to be to this point. So I now have some time to actually do some blogging.
Lately Andrew has been going horn hunting and has been doing really pretty good. He really wanted me to go with him one day and he had to use some incentive to get me to go. He said he would cook dutch oven for me, I'm a sucker for dutch oven cooking. So needless to say I went and had a really good time.
This is the Elk horn that I found that day. The wind that day could have blown us away, but we had a good time.
This is our find for that day! We were pretty excited.
Here is Ruger....He has come to love horns and is Andrew's little hunting buddy. He is getting so big, last time we took him to the vet he weighed about 38 lbs and he is only 4 months old. But he is a wonderful dog.
Well that is us in a nut shell. Hopefully I will be better at blogging now I have a little break!
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had fun. your puppy is so big! I miss you!
YAY i am happy you are now blogging more we need to keep in touch i can't wait to see more! I would never expect you to be going Horn Hunting its so fun to see what your up to your dog is SO BIG but looks very nice!! hope all is well Congrats on finishing up your semester!!! YAY!!
Post a Comment