Friday, February 6, 2009
A Real Tear Jerker!!
Today has been a day. I had school this morning and it was overwhelming and then I came home and Ruger, our puppy, would not leave my side. I needed to get some studying done and he just kept begging for me to play with him. Sadly I just pushed him aside and told him later puppy later. Then he finally took a nap on my lap while I got some stuff for school done. When he got up he was looking straight at me and proceeded to pee on our carpet. I yelled at him and he ran to his room, he knew he was in trouble. So I called Andrew and asked him when in the heck he was going to be home to take this dog off of my hands. Andrew texted me and said to get ready because he was taking me out tonight, so I got ready and he took me to the movie here in Kemmerer. We watched Marley and Me and if you've seen it you will know exactly what I'm talking about when I say "it was a real tear jerker." I felt bad the whole movie because I had gotten mad at Ruger earlier today. This movie kind of brought things into perspective for me, not just with Ruger but with my family. There are members of my family that are getting older and that are sick, it is sad but we all know that we don't live forever. It made me realize that it isn't worth being mad at someone or holding a grudge. We never know when something could happen to them or to us. I just wanted to tell you all that I love you and appreciate everything you do for Andrew and I! Thanks again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have wanted to see that movie so bad. It sounds like it was really good. I'm sorry your puppy peed on your carpet! :( But don't feel bad about getting mad at him. When he's older he will understand haha. Hope you have a good week!
Post a Comment