Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our First Valentines Day Together!!

This Valentines Day was mine and Andrew's first one being together, and Andrew had to work. When I woke up I found a card and some chocolates. Later in the day I got flowers delievered to the house and that night he made me a wonderful dinner and dessert. He made me steak and shrimp with sauteed onions and peppers and my favorite mashed potatoes and gravy! And for dessert he grilled a pineapple (which is one of my new favorites) and served it with ice cream, it was delicous. And while I was sitting down waiting for him to bring me my dessert he came up behind me and put a beautiful necklace on me. Lets just say he did a great job and made up for having to work:D I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day!!!
Here are the flowers and the card he got me! I loved them!!!
And this is the necklace he got me! I should have taken a picture of dinner, it was gorgeous he had candles and everything!

1 comment:

Lindsey McLaughlin said...

That is so cute!!! I am so happy for the both of you. :) It looks like you are enjoying life! I miss you girl!