Thursday, November 29, 2012

Long time no blogging....

Sorry it has taken me so long to update I have a story for that.... As I was telling you before I had some fun stuff planned for the Thursday before Justice got home. We went to the temple with a dear friend of ours then out to eat. Then we met my sisters-in-law to go to the opening show of Breaking Dawn Part 2. It was a really good movie (if you like stuff like that). We didn't end up getting to the hotel until about 12:45, but we had a great time together. We woke up Friday morning bright and early to make it to the airport on time. Justice's plane was scheduled to land almost 40 mins earlier than was expected, so of course we were a little nervous but everyone made it on time. It was so much fun to see him. He was so happy to see us all and couldn't believe how big the nieces and nephews had gotten. After we hugged and loved on him, got his luggage we headed to I-Hop for some breakfast. Of course it was good as always. Here are some pictures from the airport.

Some of our cute signs for Uncle Justice!!

 


Some of the greeting party!
First time seeing Justice in 2 years

First hug was for mom

Second was for dad

 It really was so great to see him and his smiling face. He is such a wonderful man, he has such a strong testimony (he always has), he is so kind and understanding, he has a laugh that is so contagious and I love it!! He is going to make some young lady very happy one day! My parents and Justice actually went back to Hawaii the day after Thanksgiving, they are having a great time and enjoying the warm weather. 
Ok so here is my story; the Sunday after Justice got home I woke up and everything was spinning, I fell out of bed and couldn't walk straight, I just kept falling down. I was so nauseous because of all the spinning all I did Sunday and Monday was throw up and try not to fall down. By Tuesday I was over it and finally went to the Dr. I walked to the clinic because I knew I wasn't safe to be driving. I bet those people that saw me walking down hospital hill were laughing or probably just thought I was drunk. Either way I made it down to the clinic without falling. I was diagnosed with vertigo, which is just not fun if you ask me. My mom came over to pick me up so I could go stay with her for the next 3 days because Andrew was at work and unable to stay home with me. I went and stayed with my mom and helped as much as I could get stuff ready for Thanksgiving. I was so sad I couldn't help cook more because it is my favorite holiday. I love the smell of the celery and onions cooking with some poultry seasoning for the stuffing and the pies baking, oh the pies. I LOVE IT!!! But this year I had to take it easy. We had a great Thanksgiving though lots of food, family and laughter.

Girl picture (minus a few that were chasing kiddos)

The guys (minus of few kids) deep fat frying a turkey for us to enjoy

Our table scape

 I didn't get one of everyone eating I was pretty dizzy at this point so I just sat down and enjoyed the food with everyone else. Today I am not dizzy and haven't been for a day or two #thankgoodness but now I have a cold, can a girl catch a break?! Oh well hopefully this will be it for the winter and I won't be the one getting sick, I'll just be the one taking care of those who are sick #Lovebeinganurseandwife.
Well I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was great and filled with family, friends and food.

No comments: