This weekend I went to stay with one of my best friends, Joni Hunt, in SLC. She is working and getting her bachelors right now and I figured that I had a weekend off and she needed to take a break from her busy life so I headed down there Friday after work. We honestly had such a great time.
We went and ate here on Friday
They have such good sushi. We loved it!!
Then we went and got some delicious
GELATO! It is an Italian ice cream, which is just so divine! I love the coconut, it has real coconut in it and just tastes amazing.
We went to the movies and saw this on Friday night
I don't know if I have seen so many women in a theater than I did for this movie. It was a good movie and we had a great time.
Then on Saturday we just hung out at the house for a while and then we went shopping here
I think Joni has me hooked! There was such a big selection of hair products and makeup, I'll be going back there soon!
Then I had to stop here
And get one of these
It was "a piece of heaven" as Joni put it!! Love these cakes, they are so moist and the frosting is like no other frosting! Love it, if you haven't tried one of there cakes you need to, it will be worth it!
Then we stopped here
I love the plain yogurt with berries and granola on mine. So delicious!
Then Joni really wanted to see another movie so we went to Jordan Common's and saw
It was kind of naughty with the swearing but really quite hiliarious! We laughed the whole movie and went to bed laughing.
After our movie we decided to go back to her house and get something to eat. We decided to try this little Italian place by Joni's house.
Nuch's! It was so great, the guy that runs it makes his own pasta and ricotta cheese. Divine!!
The next morning we went to church at her single's ward. Then I headed home. All in All it was a great weekend. I look forward to our next adventure together. I think it's her turn to take a trip to good old Wyoming!









No comments:
Post a Comment