Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Best Husband Anyone Could Ask For!!!

January 12th was Andrew's birthday, the big 25!!  Last year at this time I was in Ogden at school and Andrew came down to see me on HIS birthday just so he could spend some time with me.  He ended up going fishing by himself, going out to a movie by himself and he had his birthday dinner at Wendy's by himself.  So I felt awful and wanted him to have a much better birthday this year. So I booked us a room at this beautiful and historic bed and breakfast (I would definitely recommend this B&B for a fun night/special occasion). 
The Providence Inn Bed and Breakfast

As you all know Andrew is a big outdoorsman and so I thought I would get us a room themed just for him.



It was a fun room to stay in, and the bed was a king so that was nice.  Have you ever tried to sleep in a queen or double bed with a guy that is 6'4?? Well I have and he ends up sleeping diagonal and I end up in a ball. So that was a blessing!
We went to eat at Cafe Sabor, which was amazing! I love that place, we had the best shrimp seviche, very authentic, at least thats what Andrew said.  Then we went to a movie and headed back to the room and watched My Super Ex-Girlfriend.  I hadn't ever seen it so it was pretty good.  Then we woke up with a knock at our door with homemade breakfast.  Amazing!!  Anyways then we got packed up and headed to the temple.  We had a great time.  Then we came home and opened presents! I love to buy gifts for other people especially Andrew.  I just get so excited, sometimes I think I get more excited for him to open them than he is. 


I made him model his new pants for me to see if they fit.... what a guy!
Anyway I want him to know that I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband.  He is so supportive and helps me in so many ways.  I love how he can make me laugh even when I don't want to, I love his smile and how it makes my heart skip a beat.  He may not be perfect but he is perfect for me! I love you Andrew!

2 comments:

Tasha Limb said...

I'm glad he had such a great birthday!! I need to put his number in my phone, I kept remembering about his birthday and thinking I needed to text him but then I let it slip my mind when Josh was around... Gosh my brain is SO flighty! Anyway, so glad you sopoiled him and enjoyed your time together. :)

Brady and Christi said...

You are such a cute wife!! Andrew is a lucky guy! It looks like he had a wonderful birthday!!