These are just some of the things that make me happy and make me count my many blessings!!
10. Reading, its a new found love of mine. Since I have been doing a lot of driving lately I have been listening to books on CD and I am in love with it.
9. Cuddling with my husband and watching a good movie, life couldn't get any better
8. My family need I say more?
7. Being a nurse, I love to take care of people and see them get better.
6. Lightning storms
5. Stars, I think they are so beautiful.
4. I love happy and nice people, I have realized lately that there are some people in this world that are just mean and it makes me sad for them.
3. Birds singing, it honestly puts an instant smile on my face!
2. I love to see old couples that are still so in love and holding hands!
1. My sweet, kind, wonderful Husband!! He never fails to make me smile or laugh! He has been such a great support to me while I have been doing school. When I have a bad day or feel like I just want to quit school and move back home, he stays so positive for me. I couldn't do this without him.
3 comments:
Hey sis just want you to know that you are one of the top ten things that make me happy. love you more!!rewizato
Oh, Maria you are my sunlight when the skies are gray! You make my day sista!!! Love ya! ME
:o) I love you Steph, just wanted to tell you that!! you're so awesome!
Post a Comment