I really am not good at keeping up the blog but I do love to look at everyones and catch up, so maybe someone likes to do the same with mine. So in the past little while Andrew and I have bought a house here in Kemmerer it is one story but it has a full basement. The upstairs has 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms and the downstairs has 3 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom along with a family room up and downstairs. We love it, it has a big backyard for our wonderful puppy to play in, well I guess he isn't a puppy anymore when he is on his back legs he is just as tall as me but that isn't hard to beat. Anyways we have already remodeled the downstairs living room and will just move our way up when we get the time and money to do so.
Andrew has started hunting, I'm not so sure about this hunting season thing it seems to go on forever, but he has convinced me to go hunting with him so I bought an elk and deer license. We'll see if I can get anything. So when Andrew is gone and I can't or just don't want to get up really really early I stay home and do my online class from Weber state. I am going back to school for my RN at Weber state. I have to apply for the January start so we will see, hopefully I get in.
Also since we bought a house we moved into a new ward. So needless to say we have new callings, I am 12 and 13 year sunday school teacher and the young womens personal progress leader. Andrew is the new young mens president. That poor kid doesn't get a break, when he lived in this ward before he was ward mission leader, then we got married and moved to a different ward and he was ward mission leader and now we have moved back to the original ward and he is young mens president. I told him, apparently you need to be in a leadership position.
Well that is what we have been doing lately I'm sorry I don't have pictures Andrew has the camera hunting so I will post some later.
2 comments:
I want to come and see your house and puppy! Maybe Josh and I will take a sunday drive and come and see you. I hope you get into Weber, and maybe Andrew will be a bishop before you know it!!
I don't know if I could handle him being a bishop anytime soon. I would love for you guys to come and see us.
Post a Comment